Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

OUBAAS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OUBAAS > Topics

Subject: COOL JOKES/GRAPKAS ('',)
Replies: 393 Views: 31995
6-<< 2-<

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:03pm
A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes. Suddenly, a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor! The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little twit on your knee. *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:05pm
He ordered one hamburger, one order of French fries and one drink. The old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half. He placed one half in front of his wife. He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife. He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them kept looking over and whispering. You could tell they were thinking, That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them. As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table. He politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said they were just fine - They were used to sharing everything. The surrounding people noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink. Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything. As the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked What is it you are waiting for? She answered THE TEETH. *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:09pm
Krokodil!!!!!!!, Krokodillllllllll!!!!!!!! skree hy in sy woede. Krokodil wonder toe wat aan gaan en hy steek sy kop bo die water. Mierjtie skree weer ..Krokodil! klim uit die blerrie water uit! Krokidil kyk toe die storie so en wonder wat vandag met miertjie aan gaan en miertjie skree weer, maar die keer met vollebors, K R O K O D I L klim uit die vervlakste water uit! Krokodil klim toe maar heel skrikkerig uit die water uit, want miertjie is heeltemal befonk vandag. Miertjie loop toe al langs die rivier totdat hy by Seekoei kom en hy skree,SEEKOEI! S E E K O E I!!! V. E. T. G. A .T! Klim uit die water uit! Maar nou is miertjie eers befonk en die bloed POMP na sy brein. Na 'n rukkie skree miertjie weer, Seekoei klim uit die Water uit! Seekoei bekyk die storie so en wonder wat fout is met miertjie vandag, maar tog klim Seekoei bangerig uit die water uit. Intussen vlieg valk verby en sien dat miertjie nie in 'n goeie bui is nie en hy vra maar miertjie wat is fout? En miertjie skree I E M A N D ???????????? HET MY DEKSELSE SWEMBROEK GESTEEL! *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:10pm
Die dronkie kies kortpad deur die begrafplaas en neuk in 'n oop graf. Later die nag begin dit reen en die outjie kry koud... Huil hy kliphard: Help ag jimmel - iemand, help my tog, dis koud hier onder. Stap Gatiep verby (ook maar lekker gesuip), steek vas, loer in die graf, gryp 'n graaf en begin die hoop sand ingooi terwyl hy troos: Toemaar, toemaar, ek ishhhh hier - dishhhh g'n wonner jy kry koutie - jy't jousjelf dan oopgesjkop *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:13pm
When Dan found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with. So one evening he went to a singles bar where he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away. I may look like just an ordinary man, he said as he walked up to her, but in just a week or two, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars. Impressed, the woman went home with him that evening and, three days later, she became his stepmother. Women are so much smarter than men. *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:19pm
Koos and Japie from BOKSBURG were in Pretoria for the Currie Cup Final when they suddenly spotted this sign on a shop window:
Suits R20--00 each
Shirts R10--00 each (Two-Tone only)
Trousers R8--00 per pair

Koos says to his pal. Hey Japie, check at that! Bliksem, we could buy a whole load of that clothes... then when we get back we could resell them and make us a moerse fortune!

Now listen boet, when we go into the shop you keep your big mouth shut, hey! Just you let me do all the talking plus wheeling and dealing stuff, because if they hear your BOKSBURG accent, they might try to rip us off. I'll be giving them my best Pretoria accent so they think we're
locals.

They go in and Koos says, Excuse me sir, I'll take 50 of your finest suits at R20 each, plus 100 shirts at R10 each, and 50 pairs of your trousers at just R8 each. I will be paying in cash, and taking those items with me today, if you don't mind.

The owner of the shop interrupts, You guys is from BOKSBURG, isn't you?

Err....ja says Koos, how come you know?

The owner says, This is a dry-cleaners! *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:20pm
Free State farm hand, radios to his boss, the Farm manager.
Boss, I gotta big problem here. I hit a pig with the bakkie. The Pig's' ok but he's stuck in the bull bar at the front of the bakkie and it's wriggling & squealing so much I can't get him out.
The manager says OK there's a 30.06 rifle behind the seat, take it out and shoot the pig in the head then you'll be able to remove him.
Five minutes later the farm hand calls back. I did as you said boss. Took the 30.06 and shot the pig in his head and removed him from the Bull-bar. No problem there, but I still can't go on.
Now what's the problem? raged the manager...

Well Boss, it's his motor bike. The flashing blue light is stuck under the right front wheel arch...............You still there boss? *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:21pm
'n Verkoopsman wat van deur tot deur loop klop aan die soveelste deur. 'n Seuntjie, so ag jaar oud, maak die deur oop. Hy het sykouse aan met bypassende kousophouers. In sy een hand is 'n Martini en in die ander 'n vet sigaar.
Is jou mammie tuis boeta? vra die verkoopsman.
Die seuntjie kyk stip na hom vir twee sekondes en antwoord stadig: Lyk dit so? *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:26pm
Free StateBoer walks into his local bar and to his surprise finds a little Japanese man sitting in his regular chair.
Kleingat, you sommer sitting op my stoel he angrily shouts. Before he knows it the j*p is up and knocks the farmer flying. After the farmer recovers he asks: What the blerry hell was that?
Zat martial art from my country Japan replies the j*p and strolls off in a stroppy way.
The following day the farmer finds the j*p in His seat again. The farmer goes: You is alweer sitting op my stoel and again the j*p knocks the farmer out with some nifty Kung Fu. On regaining consciousness the farmer asks: What the blerry hell was that?
Zat Karate from my country Japan and as stroppy as ever ambles off.
Now the farmer is dik die moer in......... The next day the farmer finds the j*p sitting in His chair again! So, you is alweer sitting op my stoel. Vat So and he knocks the daylights out of the j*p with one blow. The little j*p comes around after some time and asks the farmer what was that?
The farmer replies: That, my china was a dekselse Isuzu 2.8 litre turbo diesel bakkie se wheelspanner....also from your country Japan *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:28pm
Van goes to a builders' supply shop and asks for 3,500,000 bricks.
Sjoe! What are you building? the guy at the till asks.
A braai. replies Van.
Three and a half million bricks for a braai. You sure about that?

Ja boet... My flat's on the 14th floor

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:28pm
Three girls all worked in the same office with the same female boss. Each day, they noticed the boss left work early.

One day the girls decided that when the boss left, they would leave right behind her. After all, she never called or came back to work, so how would she know they went home early??

The brunette was thrilled to be home early. She did a little gardening, spent playtime with her son, and went to bed early.

The redhead was elated to be able to get in quick workout at the spa before meeting dinner date.

The blonde was happy to get home early and surprise her husband, but when she got to her bedroom, she heard a muf*led noise from inside.

Slowly and quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with her lady boss!! Gently, she closed the door and crept out of her house.

The next day, at their coffee break, the brunette and redhead planned to leave early again, and they asked the blonde if she was going to go with them. No way, the blonde exclaimed. I almost got caught yesterday. *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:30pm
Piet and Anna went to the Garies Landbou Skou every year. Every year, Piet would ask: Anna, ek wil bietjie in daai helikopter vlieg. And every year, Anna would answer: Jong, Piet, daai helikopter vlug kos vyftig rand. En vyftig rand is vyftig rand!

One year, Piet and Anna went to the fair again. Piet said: Jong, Anna, vandag is ek 71 jaar oud. As ek nie nou op daardie helikopter klim nie, dan kan ek maar vergeet. Anna replies: Jong Piet, daai helikopter vlug kos vyftig rand. En vyftig rand is vyftig rand!

The pilot overheard them, and since it was a quiet day, he decided to have some fun. Ek se julle wat. Ek neem julle altwee vir 'n rytjie. As julle vir die hele vlug stil bly, dan is die vlug verniet. So nie, dan betaal julle vyftig rand!

Piet and Anna agree to the conditions, and into the chopper they got..

The pilot took off, and did all sorts of rolls, dives, twists, turns and tricks. Not a word was said. He did all his tricks over again, this time even scaring himself. Still not a word was said.

They landed and the pilot turned to Piet: Bliksem! So iets het ek nog nie gesien nie! Ek het tot myself bang gevlieg, maar julle twee het niks gese nie!

Piet replied: Ek wou so graag iets gese het toe Anna uitgeval het, maar vyftig rand is vyftig rand *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:31pm
Van der Merwe had never been out of South Africa before and was visiting Bondi Beach, Australia. He spotted a long line of black dots out in the water and said to an Aussie, who was sitting close by, What are all those little black things out there?
They're buoys, said the Aussie.
Boys?! replied Van der Merwe. What are they doing out there?
Holding up the shark nets, the Aussie told him.
What a great country this is! said the South African, deeply impressed.
We'd never get away with that at home! *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:36pm
Die toeriste kom in Hluhluwe aan in Zoeloeland en kan nie besluit oor hoe om die naam uit te spreek nie. Na 'n groot debat besluit hulle om maar iets te gaan eet. Hulle kom toe in die restaurant aan en besluit om die kelnerin te vra: Ag sal jy asseblief so gaaf wees om ons te vertel hoe mens julle plekkie se naam uitspreek? Ja seker is die kelnerin se antwoord, 'n Mens spreek dit so uit: Sspuuurr! *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:37pm
The magistrate was scolding the accused: 'This is the seventh time in three years that you are appearing in front of me! What do you have to say for yourself?'

Accused: 'Your honour, jy kan mos nie vir my blame as jy nie a promotion kan kry nie! *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:38pm
As daar enige idiote in die lesingsaal is, sal hulle asseblief opstaan? vra die sarkastiese lektor. N 'n lang stilte staan 'n eerstejaartjie op.
Ja meneer, hoekom beskou jy jouself as 'n idioot? wil die lektor neerhalend weet.
Ek di*nk nie eintlik so nie, verduidelik die student. Maar ek voel sleg dat u so alleen moet staan.

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:42pm
Koos ry op 'n Saterdag in dorp toe vir inkopies. Soos die geluk dit wil he ry 'n advokaat in hom vas. Die advokaat ken 'n dom mens as hy hom sien, en vat 'n kans. Nee, kyk hier Koos. Dis net jou deur wat ingeduik is. As jy goed aan die kar se uitlaatpyp blaas dan kom die deur sommer vanself reg. Koos sien sommer dadelik die logika daarvan in en begin blaas, en die advokaat maak homself stilletjies uit die voete. 'n Paar minute later kom Mike op die toneel aan, en Koos verduidelik presies wat hy so sonder sukses probeer doen. Maar Koos, dis geen wonder jou blasery werk nie, se Mike. Jou kar se venster is dan oop! *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:44pm
Twee bobbejane stap 'n kroeg in 'n klein plattelandse dorpie binne, gaan sit by die toonbank en vra in goeie Afrikaans vir twee Castles. Die kroegman is redelik verbaas, want dis die eerste maal in sy lewe wat hy so iets sien. Hy verskoon homself vir 'n oomblik en gaan vra sy vriend Koos wat hy in so 'n situasie sou doen. Wag 'n bietjie, se Koos. Bobbejane is dom, so bring vir hulle bier, maar vra hulle dubbel die prys. Die hele aand lank sit die twee bobbejane en suig aan dieselfde twee bottels bier. Kort voor sluitingstyd kan die kroegman dit nie meer hou nie. Jammer om te pla, benader hy die bobbejane. Dis nie gereeld dat ons twee bobbejane van julle kaliber in hierdie kroeg kry nie. Die een bobbejaan kyk op van sy bier: Nee, en teen hierdie pryse is dit ook geen wonder nie. *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 04:46pm
Onder die ou Nasionale Party regering vra die Minister van Onderwys die kabinet vir 'n onderwysbegroting van R100 miljoen, maar die kabinet besluit om net R20 miljoen toe te ken. Kort daarna vra die Minister van Korrektiewe Dienste vir 'n begroting van R50 miljoen, en die kabinet ken summier 'n som van R200 miljoen toe.

Nou wat gaan hier aan? wil die Minister van Onderwys weet. Hier kry Onderwys net 'n vyfde van ons begroting, terwyl Tronke vier maal kry wat hulle vra.

Wel, antwoord die Staatspresident, di*nk jy regtig die volgende regering gaan ons in die skool sit? *

oubaas 28.03.10 - 11:00am
Blond sit in die kroeg.... 2 ouens kom in 1ste een s vir die kroegman JOHNNY WALKER SINGLE......2de een s JACK DANIELS SINGLE.....Die blond hak af ANSIE STEENKAMP DIVORCED *

oubaas 28.03.10 - 11:01am
A man receives a phone call frm his doctor ...The doctor says, I have some good news N some bad news. The man says, ok,give me de good news first..The doctor says, The good news s , u hav 24 hours 2 live.The man replies,oh no! if dats de gud news,then wat's de bad news?The doctor says i forget 2 call u Yesterday... *

oubaas 1.04.10 - 08:04pm
THE SMART BLONDE

A lawyer and a blonde gal happen to be sitting next to each other on a long flight from L.A. to New York. The lawyer leans over to her and asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde is tired and just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists, saying that the game is really easy and a lot of fun.

He explains how the game works: I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me, and vice-versa.

Again the blonde politely declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer figures he's pretty smart and since his opponent is a blonde he will easily win the match, so he makes another offer. Okay, how about this? If you don't know the answer you pay me only 5, but if I don't know the answer, I will pay you 500.

This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, she agrees to play the game. The lawyer asks the first question, What's the distance from the earth to the moon?

The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches in to her purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer. Now it's the blonde's turn.

She asks the lawyer, What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?

The lawyer looks at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references.

He taps into the air-phone with his modem and searches the Internet and even the Library of Congress. Frustrated he sends E-mails to all his co-workers and friends he knows. All to no avail. After over an hour of searching for the answer he finally gives up. He wakes the blonde and hands her 500.

The blonde politely takes the 500 and turns away to get back to sleep. The lawyer, who can't believe he's been outsmarted by a blonde, is going nuts trying to figure it out. He's more than a little frustrated! He wakes the blonde again and asks, Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four ?

The blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer 5, and goes back to sleep. *

oubaas 2.04.10 - 06:53am
SCIENTISTS DISCOVER NEW ELEMENT: GOVERNMENTIUM

A major research institution has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Governmentium.

Governmentium has 1 neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 11 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact; a minute amount of Governmentium can cause one reaction to take over 4 days to complete which would normally take place withi less than a second.

Governmentium has a normal 1/2-life of 4 years; it does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as a Critical Morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium - an element which radiates just as much energy, since it has 1/2 as many peons but twice as many morons. *

oubaas 2.04.10 - 06:54am
NATIONAL SECURITY

As many are aware, in response to the rioting across France during the Autumn of 2005, the French government recently announced a raise in its terror alert level from Run to Hide. The normal level is General Arrogance, and the only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate. The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

However, it's not only the French that are on a heightened level of alert:

Italy has increased the alert level from Shout loudly and excitedly to Elaborate military posturing. Two more levels remain, Ineffective combat operations and Change sides. The Germans also increased their alert state from Disdain to Dress in uniform and sing marching songs. They have two higher levels: Invade a neighbour and Lose.

Seeing this reaction in continental Europe the Americans have gone from Isolationism to Find another oil-rich nation for regime change. Their remaining higher alert states are Attack random countries (ideally those without any credible military) and Beg the British for help.

The British are also feeling the pinch in relation to recent bombings and have raised their security level from Miffed to Peeved. Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to Irritated or even A Bit Cross. Londoners have not been A Bit Cross since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from Tiresome to blood Nuisance. The last time the British issued a blood Nuisance warning level was during the Great Fire of 1666. *

oubaas 2.04.10 - 06:55am
THE AMISH ELEVATOR

An Amish boy and his father were in a mall.They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, What is this Father?

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is.

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a b*tton.The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room.The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blonde stepped out.

The father said quietly to his son, Go get your mother. *

oubaas 2.04.10 - 06:57am
HEADLINES OF THE YEAR 2002

Crack found on Governor's daughter
Police begin campaign to run down jaywalkers
Iraqi head seeks arms
Is there a ring of debris around Ur ?
Prostitutes appeal to Pope
Panda mating fails; Veterinarian takes over
Teacher strikes idle kids
Miners refuse to work after death
Juvenile court to try shooting defendant
Red tape holds up new bridges
Typhoon rips through cemetery; hundreds dead
Man struck by lightening faces battery charge
New study of obesity looks for larger test group
Astronaut takes blame for gas in spacecraft
Kids make nutriious snacks
Chef throws his heart inot helping feed needy
Local high school dropouts cut in half
Hospitals are sued by 7 foot doctors *

oubaas 2.04.10 - 06:58am
Also classic headlines...

Giant waves down Queen Mary's funnel
Sheep rustling in the hills
Do you want a woman vicar?
Eighth army push bottles up Germans
Handel's organ works
Villagers grill gas men
Nigerian talks in London
Doctors review body
Sikh girl wins trouser case
Blow for musicians union
Villa face cream of Italy
IRA bomb guts factory
Foot to head joint body
Star's broken leg hits box office *

oubaas 2.04.10 - 07:40am
How well do you know your hymns?

Hymns for those who speed on the motorway:

45 km per hour ---- God will take care of you
65 km per hour ---- Nearer my God to Thee
85 km per hour ---- This world is not my home
95 km per hour ---- Lord, I'm coming home
100 km per hour --- Precious memories

Other Hymns:

Dentist's hymn -------------- Crown him with many crowns
Weatherman's hymn ------- There shall be showers of blessings
Contractor's hymn ---------- The church's one foundation
Taylor's hymn --------------- Holy, holy, holy
Golfer's hymn ---------------- There's a green hill far away
Politician's hymn ------------- Standing on the promises
Optometrist's hymn --------- Open my eyes that I might see
IRD agent's hymn ----------- I surrender all
Gossip's hymn --------------- Pass it on
Electrician's hymn ---------- Send the light
Shopper's hymn ------------ Sweet bye and bye
Realtor's hymn ------------- I've got a mansion just over hilltop
Message the s hymn - He touched me
Doctor's hymn -------------- The great physician *

oubaas 18.04.10 - 12:02pm
Ds aan Gatiep: Hoeveel vroue di*nk jy moet n man he ? Gatiep: SIXTEEN ds...Ds: HOEKOM 16? Gatiep: Djy se dan mos altyd 4 Richer, 4 Poorer, 4 Better & 4 Worse *

oubaas 30.05.10 - 07:38am
Wat noem jy 'n Stormer na 'n Super14 finaal met 'n bottel sjampanje in sy hande? 'n BLOUBUL kelner hehe.GIF *

oubaas 14.09.10 - 04:24pm
Hilda my naartjiepit fluister Oubaas in haar oor: jys die 9de wonder van die wereld! Dankie my man maar moenie dat ek jou by die ander 8 betrap nie! *

chatbat 7.05.11 - 09:44pm
*ek maak nie grappe oor d Bybel nie,want dan kan ek dalk in oordeel staan vir bespotting. Sorry,maar dis feite.* *

chatbat 7.05.11 - 09:47pm
Houwsiet my Oubaas. Es hom Gatiep hieso. Askies Oubaas,eks hieso. Ja,hieso my Oubaas. Eish,laat ek my arms swaai,maskien hy ga sien my nie. hieso Oubaas! *

chatbat 7.05.11 - 09:55pm
Askies Oubaas. Laat ek,gatiep gou d oubaas grot. Sosh helle maak by d niewe sat afrieka. Doe m laaang. Oe kaai. Nei,my oubaas,des ni d kaai da by di sie. Sie ype town es hom by d sie. Sie,oubaas. Onse roep d kaai by d sie d kaai. Maar nou,ek prat sam met d oubaas. Nou,ek ga s oe kaai. Hy es hom,hoe gat dit my oubaas? He he he he. Oubaas,es hom gatiep hieso. He he he he *

chatbat 7.05.11 - 09:58pm
Dankie my oubaas. Gatiep,hy sal hom weer hieso kom. Dan ek sal d oubaas kyer. Mooi lop my oubaas. Tja la ga boet sie. Ek ga s hom,die oubaas hy moet moi lop. Dankie my oubaas. He he he he. *

oubaas 8.05.11 - 05:34pm
pmpl2.GIF Gaan goed met Seppie dankie my vrind. Nou ja laat ons van jou hoor. *

oubaas 10.05.12 - 06:07am
HOMELESS MAN'S FUNERAL:

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=359249384136814&id=100001552666411&ref=nf_fr&_rdr360313900697029 *

oubaas 22.11.12 - 05:54pm
Genoeg is genoeg!

Ons land is nou in groot gemors. Vanaf Maandag 26 November, 2012, staak alle Pensioenarisse ook! Hulle soek R12 500 per maand of hulle gaan terug werk toe.... *

oubaas 18.12.12 - 02:34pm
Japanese egpaar baklei dat die biesies bewe.
Man : Sukitaki!
Vrou : Kowanini!!!
Man antwoord: Toka a anji rodi roumi yakoo!!!
Vrou op haar kniee: Mimi nakoundinda tinkouji!!!
Man antwoord briesend: Na miaou kina tim kouji!
En jy lees die twak so al of jy Japanees verstaan... *

oubaas 18.12.12 - 02:34pm
Japanese egpaar baklei dat die biesies bewe.
Man : Sukitaki!
Vrou : Kowanini!!!
Man antwoord: Toka a anji rodi roumi yakoo!!!
Vrou op haar kniee: Mimi nakoundinda tinkouji!!!
Man antwoord briesend: Na miaou kina tim kouji!
En jy lees die twak so al of jy Japanees verstaan... *

oubaas 18.01.13 - 04:49pm
Q: What is the difference between a woman and a magnet?
A: A magnet has a positive side! *

oubaas 1.03.13 - 06:09pm
Die waarheid is uit!
Hoekom het Eva die appel ge-eet?

Dis omdat sy nie 'n vriendin gehad het nie. As sy een gehad het sou hul wyn gedrink het! *

oubaas 8.03.13 - 05:39pm
WAARSKUWING!

Met al die skandale en skelmstreke met vleis weet mens nie meer watter kan toe met dit nie...
Wees versigtig as jy by Spur hul Buffalo wings bestel. Dit bevat glo hoender... *

6-<< 2-<

* OUBAAS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OUBAAS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search