Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

OUBAAS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OUBAAS > Topics

Subject: GEBEDE/PRAYERS
Replies: 115 Views: 14362
6-<< 2-<

oubaas 15.04.09 - 05:56pm
Thank you jesus for your love. thank you father for protecting us against all evil. Thank you for providing our daily bread. In Jesus name. Amen. *

oubaas 25.04.09 - 05:03am
Gebed: Ons hemelse Vader, ek weet dat ek kan nie hierdie wereld se probleme op los nie, maar ek vra dat U my denke sal vernuwe sodat ek behoeftigheid rondom my kan raaksien. Amen. *

oubaas 8.05.09 - 11:56am
Kyk asb ook na my topic: PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS *

oubaas 8.05.09 - 12:00pm
PRAYER: Heavenly Father, thank You that You are so much part of my life, and that I can bear fruit for you. Lord, I also pray that people who do not use You as part of their daily life, will be forgiven, and that You will help them with Your Holy Spirit to lead them back to You. Thank You for Your wonderful guideline, the Holy Bible, to which we can have access to learn more about You. In Your Holy Name I pray. Amen. *

oubaas 11.05.09 - 09:56am
Lord, You know and understand what I am facing and going through. You are MY source of every mercy. Amen. *

oubaas 1.06.09 - 07:40pm
Dankie, Here God, vir die wonderlike vooruitsig van 'n nuwe aarde. Vernuwe my en my mede Suid-Afrikaners deur U Heilige Gees sodat ons ook nader aan mekaar sal lewe. In die Naam van Jesus Christus vra ons dit. Amen. *

oubaas 13.10.09 - 08:41pm
Ek slaan my oe op na die berge. Waar sal my hulp vandaan kom? My hulp kom van die Vader wat hemel en aarde geskape het. Hemelse Vader baie dankie dat U vir my lief is. Baie dankie vir die vriende wat U in my lewe bring. Baie dankie dat U my met die talent geseen het om vir ander van raad te voorsien. Vader U ken my behoeftes en begeertes in die lewe. As dit U wil is seen my met dit waarvoor ek U vra. In Jesus Naam. Amen. *

oubaas 2.12.09 - 04:40pm
THE LORD'S PRAYER

Our Father, which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those that tresspassed against us. And lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil. For thine is the Kingdom the Power and the Glory, forever and ever. Amen pray.GIF *

oubaas 10.12.09 - 06:01pm
O lieflike en liefdevolle God as ek te lank slaap en onbewus is van u baie seeninge maak my dan wakker. Sing vir my u uitbundige lied van vreugde. Dit is n lied sonder klank of note; dit is n lied van liefde verby alle woorde. Dit is n lied van trou wat geen mens kan beskryf nie. Ek hoor dit in my siel wanneer U my wakker maak om bewus te word van u teenwoordigheid. AMEN (Mechthild van Magdeburg 13de eeu) *

oubaas 7.01.10 - 06:29am
God be merciful to me a sinner. Receive me now for Christ's sake. Cleanse me from my sin by your precious blood, shed on the cross for me; lead me to be Baptized and fill me with your Holy Spirit. Teach me to pray each day; to read Your will for my life from your word, the Bible; and help me to worship and serve You in the fellowship of your church. I thank you Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN! *

oubaas 24.01.10 - 10:38am
Dankie Here dat U my tegemoet kom. Dankie dat U my deur Jesus vergewe vir die sondes wat ek opsetlik en onopsetlik doen. Dankie dat U my deur u Gees help om ontslae te raak van die mag van sondes wat ook my lewe beheers. Help my om soos die sterre soos die opkoms van die son in die Ooste en die ondergang van die son in die Weste u mag te verkondig. Gee dat ek n boek sal word n volmaakte en reine wet vir my medemens om te lees. En dat in hierdie boek sal staan dat U ons liefhet en genadig is vir almal van ons. Mag wat ek se en wat ek di*nk en wat ek doen tog vir U aanneemlik wees Here my Rots en my Verlosser. AMEN *

oubaas 10.07.11 - 12:08pm
Dear Lord God, I want to press on to know You. Forgive me for chasing after human wisdom, earthly power or material riches. Nothing compares to knowing You. By Your grace, through the light of Your word, let me grow in knowing You. Amen.

oubaas 10.07.11 - 12:14pm
Please visit us at http://m.facebook.com/groups/57350209896?refid=0&m_sess=1hGzi8-oQDws_Fa OPPIE KOFFIE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY *

oubaas 29.11.12 - 04:22am
Lord, forgive me for the things that I have done that have displeased You. I receive Your forgiveness and release right now. Amen. *

oubaas 20.01.13 - 05:37am
Thank you Lord for the lovely much needed rain of most parts of our country. Lord, if it is Your will let it also rain where it is still dry. Bless every person in this country whatever their needs may be. I pray it in Jesus Name. Amen. *

6-<< 2-<

* OUBAAS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OUBAAS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search