Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

OUBAAS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OUBAAS > Topics

Subject: GEBEDE/PRAYERS
Replies: 115 Views: 14372
1-> 7->>

oubaas 13.01.08 - 07:19pm
Should you have a nice prayer which you would like to share with others, then please post it here. pray.GIF Also look at my topic: PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS

Please visit us at http://m.facebook.com/groups/57350209896?refid=0&m_sess=1hGzi8-oQDws_Fa OPPIE KOFFIE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY *

mosbol 14.01.08 - 12:06pm
EK KNIEL MY SEER IN N GEBEDJIE NEER.... WANT N GEDEELDE SEER IS N HALWE SEER.... *

oubaas 16.01.08 - 06:59am
Dear GOD:

I want to thank You for what you have already done.
I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards.
I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better.
I'm not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me.
I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears.
I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves.
I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet.
I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job.
I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief.
I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed.
I am thanking you right now. I am thanking you because I am alive. I am thanking you because I made it through the days of difficulties. I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.
I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.

I'm thanking you because FATHER, YOU haven't given up on me.

oubaas 16.01.08 - 07:00am
PRAYER OF SALVATION.

Dear Lord Jesus. I know that I have sinned in my thoughts, words and actions. There are so many good things I have not done. There are so many sinful things I have done. I am sorry for my sins and turn from everything I know to be wrong. I know You gave your life upon the cross for me. Gratefully I give my life back to You. Now I ask You to come into my life. Come in as my Saviour to cleanse me, Come in as my Lord to control me, Come in as my friend to be with me. And by Your grace I will serve You all the remaining years of my life in complete obedience. Amen

oubaas 16.01.08 - 08:51am
2008 GEBEDJIE:

Hemelse Vader,

voor my l 'n hele jaar uitgestrek

in sy onbekendheid.

Ek sou so graag opnuut wou lf

omdat ek in U

- die ewige Wingerdstok -

geplant is.

Ek sou dit U jaar wou maak

sodat ek heeltyd

U stem sal hoor,

U hand sal voel

en altyd sal weet...

U is daar.

Help my om

liefde te leef,

vrede te beleef,

en 'n sukses te wees

omdat my eie brose hand stewig

in U deurboorde hand is

en my onseker o

op U sekerheid gerig bly.

Dankie, grote God,

dat ek nie die res van my lewensreis

alleen hoef aan te pak nie,

maar dat U dit tree vir tree

saam met my sal loop.

Ek vertrou U

vir elke dag...

heeljaar.

AMEN

oubaas 24.01.08 - 12:02pm
Lord, You are my refuge and my hope. I will confidently hold
onto my hope in You! Amen.

oubaas 28.01.08 - 11:00am
Vrede op aarde, het die engele gesing. Here, ek is geen engel nie, maar noudat die engele weggegaan het, wil ek op die markplein gaan staan en voortsing aan die lied.
Daarom bid ek vandag:
Maak my s vol van u vrede dat die lied sal voortleef in my o, in my kyk en op my lippe.

Uit:: n Jaar van Gebed deur Maretha Maartens

oubaas 28.01.08 - 11:03am
GEBED VAN N KIND
Ek wil ook in die stal kniel, liewe Jesus,
Ek wil sien hoe God se o lyk
En hoe God se o vir my kyk.
O, Jesus, U het van die hemel af gekom
Om s na my te kyk,
S dat ek weet: God het my lief,
God het my die liefste lief,
En daarom is ek so lief vir U
Op Kersfees en al die ander dae.
Uit: n Jaar van Gebed deur Maretha Maartens

oubaas 28.01.08 - 11:42am
L ord

To You I pray today

On my knees is the only way

In Your Name You set me free

The salvation of God You show, Changes me

On my knees I offer You Praise

I Glorify You in many ways

As Your spirit fills my empty soul

I become your temple,

You make me whole

Lord I pray to You

Fulfill my needs

For there is Power when

I am on my knees
(From http://myprayer.co.za) *

oubaas 29.01.08 - 06:27am
Gebed Heilige Vader, gee dat alles wat ek doen en se tot
verheerliking van u Naam sal wees. Amen. *

oubaas 29.01.08 - 06:30am
PRAYER: Heavenly Father, thank You that You are so much part of my life, and that I can bear fruit for you. Lord, I also pray that people who do not use You as part of their daily life, will be forgiven, and that You will help them with Your Holy Spirit to lead them back to You. Thank You for Your wonderful guideline, the Holy Bible, to which we can have access to learn more about You. In Your Holy Name I pray. Amen. *

oubaas 30.01.08 - 06:56am
Thank you dear God for all You have given us, for all You have taken away from us...for all You have left us....Amen *

oubaas 30.01.08 - 07:00am
My God and Father, I rejoice exceedingly as I think of the inheritance that You are preparing for me by Your grace. O Lord, my Strength, I need Your mighty work of grace that I might be edified myself, and be edifying to Your children. Please purge my life of any matters that are not edifying, all by the grace of Jesus, my Lord, Amen.

oubaas 1.02.08 - 07:26am
O Here U is so getrou. Van die dag van my geboorte kyk U na my. Alles wat ek het, het ek van U ontvang, en dit is ontelbaar! Ek sien, hoor, kan di*nk en redeneer, gesels en lag. En as daar n traan is, is U daar om te troos. U is Groot en Magtig. Here, U is my lewe, U sorg vir my. U het die aarde gemaak en alles daarop en 'n pragtige deel is vir my afgemeet. Dankie Vader. Elke dag is vol van U genade; en dit is alles onverdiend. Bly by my o Heer - nou en altyd. Amen. *

oubaas 6.02.08 - 02:30pm
Tell us, O Lord, where Thou art leading Thy flock to-day, that we may follow upon Thy track. We do not ask Thee to come our way, but to teach us Thine. AMEN.

oubaas 6.02.08 - 02:32pm
PRAYER: Heavenly Father, I am so sorry for all my sins, and that I am constantly hurting You. Thank You for Your grace, that You are always prepared to forgive me. I will try not to do it again. Please come back into my life, and be my Saviour. I also declare that I am totally dependant on Your grace. In Your Name I pray. Amen *

moenie 7.02.08 - 05:31am
THE WILL OF GOD WILL NEVER TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU.
Die Here is so getrou.

Van die dag van my geboorte kyk Hy na my.
Alles wat ek het, het ek van Hom ontvang,

en dit is ontelbaar!

Hy is Groot en Magtig !
Here, U is my lewe, U sorg vir my.

Wat ek ontvang, kom alles van U af.
'n Pragtige deel is vir my afgemeet,

ja wat ek ontvang het, is vir my mooi !
Ken die Here in alles wat jy doen

en Hy sal jou die regte pad laatwandel
Spr. 3:6.

oubaas 7.02.08 - 06:41am
Our Father, who is in heaven, may Your name be kept holy. May Your kingdom come. May Your will be done, as in heaven, so on earth. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors. Bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever. Amen. *

oubaas 7.02.08 - 09:58pm
Ek het op hierdie pragtige gebed en nog ander afgekom by: http://www.sachristian.co.za/partners.html
Heer, my God. U was nog altyd my Redder en U sal altyd wees. Baie dankie daarvoor. U weet wat my omstandighede tans is. Help my deur wat ek gaan. Beskerm al daardie mense wat U loof Heer . Wees altyd by ons en help ons as ons deur moeilike tye gaan. Vergewe alle mense vir wat hulle gedoen het en vir wat hulle nog gaan doen. Ek bid dit in Jesus naam. En deur die Vader en deur die Heilige Gees. Amen

oubaas 11.02.08 - 07:08am
Vader, U Naam en U Woord is verhewe bo alle dinge, U Woord het Vlees geword en onder ons kom woon, Jesus is Sy Naam, in Sy Naam kom ek na U O God! Geheilig sy U Naam! AMEN! *

oubaas 11.02.08 - 07:10am
Vader, In die Naam van Jesus, bid ek dat U wil in my lewe sal geskied soos dit U wil is in die Hemel. Want U het my geskape, my wedergebore in Jesus Christus, om die goeie werke te doen waarvoor U my in Jesus verordineer en uitverkies hetI Dat ek daarin sal werk en wandel. Here, leer my U wil, Laat U Gees my lei, na die valeie van U Heerlikheid, en na die land van Gereftigheid, om U NAAM ONTWIL. AMEN

oubaas 18.02.08 - 11:55am
Heer vergewe my, as ek soms teen die prikkels skop as ek soms soos 'n verwoede bul teen die tralies beur. Dat ek soms in magtelose woede en rebelsheid wil uitroep WAAROM EK? Gee dat ek betyds sal onthou dat ek my God nie mag bevraagteken nie. Heer, as ek hulle wat my seermaak en verneder, graag met dieselfde munt wil terugbetaal... laat my tog dadelik onthou dat die wraak u toekom. En Heer, wanneer haat in my opkom teenoor diegene wat my verontreg... laat my onthou dat u ges het: julle moet jul vyande liefh, sen di wat julle vervloek, doen goed aan di wat julle haat. Heer, wanneer ek dan deur bitterheid verswelg word, laat ek tog onthou, ek is nooit alleen nie. U is net sover van my af as wat my knie van die grond af is. Laat ek dan 'n stil hoekie kry en by my Heer gaan skuiling soek. Nadat die trane my o gewas het, sal ek kan sien hoeveel ek nog het om voor dankbaar te wees. Laat ek dan soos die ou liedjie s, 'n stukkende le vat wees, stukkend as U my wil heelmaak, heel as U my wil volmaak en gebruik. En as ek die oes so wit op die lande sien en die arbeiders so min, laat ek dan uitroep: Hier is ek, stuur my! Amen. *

oubaas 18.02.08 - 12:03pm
LAAT U WIL GESKIED. Vader, In die Naam van Jesus, bid ek dat U wil in my lewe sal geskied soos dit U wil is in die Hemel. Want U het my geskape, my wedergebore in Jesus Christus, om die goeie werke te doen waarvoor U my in Jesus verordineer en uitverkies het! Dat ek daarin sal werk en wandel. Here, leer my U wil, Laat U Gees my lei, na die valeie van U Heerlikheid, en na die land van Geregtigheid, om U NAAM ONTWIL. Amen. *

oubaas 27.02.08 - 02:17pm
BID SAAM ASB:

Hemelse Vader ons bid vir berou en bekering.
Vader ons bid vir vergifnis van ons sonde.
Ons bid dat U die mense se geestelike o en ore sal oopmaak.
Ons bid dat U die mense in Suid-Afrika genadig sal
wees en sal sen.
Ons DANK U vir ren wat reeds geval het en bid dat U genoeg ren sal stuur na plekke wat smag daarna.
Ook dat U alle onskuldige Suid-Afrikaners sal
beskerm teen al die geweld en misdaad.
En dat daar 'n positiewe verandering in Suid-
Afrika sal plaasvind.

Ons bid dit in die Naam van JESUS. Amen *

oubaas 27.02.08 - 02:21pm
PLEASE PRAY TOGETHER:

Heavenly Father we pray for mighty repentance.
Father we pray for forgiveness for our every sin.
We pray that YOUR people' s spiritual eyes and ears will be opened.
We pray that YOUR people in South Africa will be
obedient and that you will bless them.
We THANK YOU for rain that has already fallen
and that you will send enough rain in places that so need it.
Also that YOU may protect all innocent South
Africans from all the violence and crime in our country.
And for a positive change in South Africa.

We pray this in the name of JESUS. Amen *

oubaas 7.03.08 - 07:51am
Gebed is waar ons krag le. Gebed bring die arm van God in werking. Miskien is daar iemand vir wie JY vandag moet bid. Doen dit!!! Ek het pas vir jou gebid. *

sandi_k 16.03.08 - 06:10am
O Heer skenk my die gemoedskalmte om te aanvaar wat ek nie kan verander nie, moed om te verander wat ek kan en die wysheid om die verskil te ken. Amen. *

oubaas 18.03.08 - 05:37am
Dear God:

I want to thank You for what you have already done.

I'm not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me.

I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears

I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet.

I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job.

I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief.

I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed.

I am thanking you right now. I am thanking you because I am alive. I am thanking you because I made it through the days of difficulties. I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.

I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.

In JESUS Name. Amen. *

oubaas 20.03.08 - 08:54am
GEBED VIR VERGIFFENIS:

Ewige en onfeilbare Here, Sterfling vir my, sodoende voldoen aan my sonde skuld; U offer van vergiffenis volmaak.

Skenk aan my die krag om ook ander te vergewe, hulle vry te spreek van oortredinge teenoor my, sodat ek waarlik die vrug van die Gees kan lewe. Vernietig dan alle herhalende gevoelens van haat,
en help my om elke oortreding finaal af te sluit,
terwyl ek hierdie pad van Geregtigheid bly stap.

Vergewe my ook my sondes, soos ek ook streef om ander te vergewe.
Ek bid dit slegs deur U, My Vvlmaakte voorbeeld van vergiffenis,
Amen. *

oubaas 27.03.08 - 08:50am
May today be all you and I need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your and my thoughts, rule in your and my dreams tonight, and conquer all your and my fears. May God manifest himself today in ways you and me have never experienced. May your and my joys be fulfilled, your and my dreams be closer, and your and my prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height for you and me; I pray that your and my territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God. Amen. *

oubaas 27.03.08 - 11:59am
Here, seen asb elkeen van my vriende, ook die wat my verneder en in die rug steek, seen hulle en gee hulle meer van U Gees. Amen. pray.GIF *

oubaas 28.03.08 - 06:50am
Kom, o Heilige Gees, en werk sigbaar in my lewe. Amen. *

seastarr 30.03.08 - 07:23am
Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change.
The courage to change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference. Amen

oubaas 31.03.08 - 08:53am
Father in heaven, thank You for leading me to my place of blessing. I trust that You are faithful and believe that You have a good plan for my life. Help me to always hear Your voice so I can follow You all the days of my life. In Jesus Name. Amen. *

oubaas 31.03.08 - 11:06am
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for dying on the cross and shedding your precious blood for my sins. I am sorry for all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart, forgive all my sins, and be my Lord and my Saviour. Father, I thank you now for forgiving all my sins and giving me eternal life in Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. *

oubaas 9.04.08 - 05:28am
Dear God, I believe that You love me and that You sent Your son, Jesus, to die for me, so that I can have a good relationship with You. Please forgive me for all the wrong things I have said, thought or done. I ask You Jesus, by the power of Your Holy Spirit to come into my life right now. From now on I want to live the joyful, peaceful life You have promised me. Amen. *

oubaas 15.04.08 - 08:04am
Here, my gebed vandag is dat U elkeen van my vriende sal toemaak met die bloed van Jesus Christus. Bewaar en beskerm hulle teen die aanslae van die bose. Oortuig hulle van sonde wat hulle moontlik in hulle lewens mag h en vergewe hulle daarvoor. Gee vir elkeen die gees van onderskeiding om te kan kies tussen reg en verkeerd en seen hulle in al hulle wee. Dankie Here. Amen. *

oubaas 17.04.08 - 01:24pm
Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to You that You abundantly Bless my family and me. I know that You recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all Who believe and trust in you.
Father, I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for not only the person who sent this to me, but for Me and all that I have forwarded this message on to. And that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in You is more powerful than anything.
I thank You in advance for your blessings.
Father God, deliver the person reading this right now and those who will read it in the near future from debt and debt burdens. Release Your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that You have given me Father, for I know how wonderful and mighty You are and how if we just obey You and walk in Your word and have the faith of a Mustard seed that You will pour out blessings.
I thank You now Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come Because I know You are not done with me yet.
In Jesus name, I pray. Amen. *

oubaas 24.04.08 - 06:20am
Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always. *

seastarr 24.04.08 - 07:00am
Amen. Yesterday I had a financial problem. Daughter accidentally overdrew my account. Had enough cash to cover overage. But not enough to pay the rest of my bills & have any money to live on for next month. I read ur prayer yesterday & felt peace. Didn't worry any more. Opened my mail & there was rebate check from my insurance company for enough to pay my bills & to last the month. Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus. He does meet our needs. angel3.GIF *

oubaas 24.04.08 - 07:01am
Amen! Glory to God! *

oubaas 15.05.08 - 07:38am
May the angels keep you til morning.
May they guide you through the night.
May they comfort all your sorrows.
May they help you win the fight.
May they keep watch on your soul.
May they show you better ways.
May they guard you while you're sleeping.
May they see you through your days.
May they show you new hopes.
May they still your every doubt.
May they calm your every fear.
May they hear you when you shout.
May the angels keep you til morning.
More than this I cannot pray.
And if the angels ever fail you.
Then may God be there that day.
Amen. *

seastarr 15.05.08 - 07:54am
Amen. That's a lovely prayer. Thank you for sharing it. angel2.GIF *

mariska2 15.05.08 - 08:30am
Dear God... Im asking You today to help a friend of my mom... She has lost her husband over the weekend..He was badly sick with canser but he died of a hear attack... Lord please keep her save and warm.. She needs all the love that she can gets... Thank you in Jesus name Amen... People worst off all this man's daughter wished him dead and i know he was a wonderfull man.. Please love and respect your family... God gave them to us... *

oubaas 27.05.08 - 03:07pm
Heer, vandag is U dag, nie eers mre nie, ook vandag is U hier. Leer my om vandag U goedheid raak te sien. En om U hand vandag styf vas te hou. Lei my vandag langs U stil waters. Bring my vandag by U beste weivelde. In die Naam van Christus. Amen. *

moenie 28.05.08 - 06:18am
Amen. Dankie! *

oubaas 3.06.08 - 12:25pm
Ek dank U Vader vir die genade wat onverdiend in my lewe vergader.
U vul my met liefde en lewe waarin my gees sorgloos kan swewe.

Dankie vir U wil in my lewe daarsonder sou ek nooit kon lewe of strewe.

Halleluja
Amen... 3hearts.GIF *

oubaas 4.06.08 - 03:01pm
May today there be peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing that you are a child of God. Let His presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, to dance, and to bask in the Son. He is there for each and every one of you. Amen! *

oubaas 26.06.08 - 08:50am
Hemelse Vader,
Dankie dat U my wonderlik gemaak het;
dat ek gedagtes van my eie mag h;
dat ek ook mag weet dat die dinge wat ek dink
'n geweldige invloed op my hele lewe het.
Here, neem elke gedagte van my gevange
sodat dit in lyn sal wees met U wil.
Help my om versigtig te wees met die dinge wat ek dink;
om nie alles uit te blaker wat in my gedagtes opkom nie,
maar om my gedagtes te sif
en net de deur te laat en in woorde om te sit
wat 'n positiewe invloed sal h
op die mense met wie ek in aanraking kom.
Help my om ontslae te raak van negatiewe gedagtes,
van jaloesie en naywer,
van afguns en bitterheid.
Gee dat ek my gedagtes sal vol maak met die dinge
wat by 'n kind van U pas:
met liefde en vrede en vreugde;
met alles wat waar en eerbaar, regverdig en mooi is,
sodat ander mense die vrug van my positiewe gedagtes
in my lewe sal kan raaksien.
Gee dat ek altyd sal onthou:
wat ek dink, dit is ek.
Amen.
Uit: 'n Keur van Wysheid Deur: Nina Smit. *

oubaas 26.06.08 - 03:21pm
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for dying on the cross and shedding your precious blood for my sins. I am sorry for all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart, forgive all my sins, and be my Lord and my Saviour. Father, I thank you now for forgiving all my sins and giving me eternal life in Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. *

gawie 1.07.08 - 07:54am
Dear GOD: I want to thank You for what you have already done for me.
I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears.
I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get a new job with a better income.
I am not going to wait for a home of my own.
I am thanking You for the wonderfull woman You put in my life.
Forgive me my wrong doings against Linda. Forgive me for accusing her of unfaithfulness against me and You.
Forgive me for cursing You my LORD.
In Jesus Name I plea this. Amen!

1-> 7->>

* OUBAAS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OUBAAS

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search