OUBAAS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OUBAAS > Topics

Subject: My life at a mission.
Replies: 145 Views: 11627
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

oubaas 2.11.10 - 01:05pm
Special Project at Bethlehem Resort.

We urgently need assistance for the following to launch a project to generate income:

400 - 500 Standard ney bottles.
400 - 500 Mayonaise bottles.
400 - 500 Large can fruit bottles. (with metal lids)
Vegetable peelers.
Rajah curry (medium strenght)
White sugar.
LP gas.
Please communicate with me in this regard.
Thank you so much. *

monarch5 4.11.10 - 09:48am
What r you going to do with the jars and bottles oubaas? *

oubaas 4.11.10 - 10:26am
We are going to make jam, ney and canned fruit. *

oubaas 4.11.10 - 06:29pm
I have added some pictures. You will find it at Files under Bethlehem Resort. *

oubaas 6.11.10 - 08:35pm
Wow! How great is our God? The past two weeks we were praying for much needed stock. Since Thursday donations just pours in! Solidarity brought a variety of food on Thursday. Friday we received a load of apricots. Today we received 700kg of maize meal; 96 boxes of tomatoes and a variety of fruit and vegetables. Thank you Jesus! Amen. *

oubaas 6.11.10 - 08:43pm
Imago Dei conducted a service here this evening and treated us with snacks and cold drinks. It was very nice. Thank you Jesus. *

monarch5 7.11.10 - 01:59am
smile.GIFGod Bless you. Im very happy for you all *

oubaas 7.11.10 - 07:09pm
Amen. Thank you. May He bless you too. *

oubaas 17.11.10 - 11:52am
It is interesting how people make promisses or offer help then just dissappear sad2.GIF *

monarch5 18.11.10 - 03:27am
Ya i know what you meancry2.GIFempty promises or act like they dont know what your talking about. Makes me feel stupid *

oubaas 18.11.10 - 04:15am
Yes my friend but we received good news last nite. One of our main sponsors that has withdrawn are returning. They were supplying our toiletries, washing powder and candles. Praise God. *

monarch5 18.11.10 - 05:39pm
Amen! Oubaas. Blessings *

oubaas 20.11.10 - 11:17pm
Yesterday (Sa ay 20 November, 2010) The Kerk Sonder Mure held a christmas function for us. We had a lovely bbq followed up with fruit salad and icecream. We also received presents from them. It was very nice. I will upload some photos in due course. *

monarch5 29.11.10 - 02:53am
Wish there was a bethlehem resort for me. I am hungryeating.GIFafter looking at the maize and apricots and tomatoes. I am really hungry. All i had today is a small chicken sandwich and peanut b*tter *

oubaas 29.11.10 - 11:10am
Oh shame my friend. Sorry to hear about it. I must say we were very blessed this weekend. On Sa ay we were entertained by the Shalom Church of Montana and we were treated with sausage rolls and received some presents. Yesterday (Sunday 28/11) the North East Hair Sudio also of Montana surprised us with xmas presents and lots of food supplies for our kitchen. *

oubaas 30.11.10 - 11:40am
Tonight a couple of us are launching a Bible Study group. I cant wait to start . . . . *

oubaas 1.12.10 - 04:26am
And so we could not launch the Bible Study because the gents were needed to offload a 25 ton truck full of potatoes at the Danville Home for the Aged. The potatoes was donated to the poor by a farmer of Pienaars River. The ladies however had a prayer and worship session instead. *

oubaas 1.12.10 - 10:40am
wow.GIF Wow this is great. This morning a 7 ton truck arrived with a full load of food supplies. We can only say: THANK YOU JESUS. *

oubaas 18.12.10 - 06:55am
And so a group of 13 of us went camping at eZemvelo Game Reserve from Monday 13 December till Friday 17 December. We had a great time despite the rainy weather and the naughty monkies. It makes one realise of the greatness of His creation. Die natuur bring n mens so naby aan God. A very special thank you to the Danville Project who made it possible. *

oubaas 20.12.10 - 05:09pm
My new wendy I am moving too.

c5VDvq63WRIIaNm6o8Ub.jpg *

oubaas 20.12.10 - 05:11pm
Another pic of my new wendy.

k7GyslyTrbQLGj6Jm2Nw.jpg *

monarch5 21.12.10 - 12:48am
Looks nice oubaas. Hope your not too cold.GIF *

oubaas 21.12.10 - 01:35am
The place is a bit dirty. I am busy cleaning it out but I am sure I will be happy in there. *

kdaisy 22.12.10 - 07:14am
hi4.GIF Oubaas, is this wendy also at Bethlehem resort? Why are you moving? Did this one stand open the whole time? It looks really good, nice and spacious. I think our flat is smaller so yea it's a mansion. You are very blessed. Are you staying there alone? Be sure to show us some more photo's, I'm sure you're gonna put your fingerprint on it and make it look nice. You've got a garden too! I would love to have a garden of my own. Indeed my friend, all the Glory to our Awesome God, you are truly blessed. As are we. Hallelujah!! XX *

oubaas 23.12.10 - 04:33am
Amen. Thank you. Yes I am really blessed to get such a big wendy all by myself. It becane vacant over the weekend and the resort owner offered it to me. I got a double bed in and I am going to use the other part as a lounge. I will measure it when I am back home. I am currently visiting my daughter at Henley-on-Klip and will return home on the 30th. May you and yours have a very blessed xmas. *

oubaas 23.12.10 - 04:37am
And yes the garden need a lot of attention. The previous tenant did not really care sad2.GIF *

oubaas 28.12.10 - 12:43pm
I want to decorate the lounge with a nature theme. Anybody who can help me with material to do so? I already got a springbok skin and 2 lamps. Would be great to have a zulu type shield and maybe an assegaai too. A table cloth or curtain or bed linen cover would also do as I can use it as cover on the sofa. *

oubaas 13.01.11 - 08:37pm
I would like all my Facebook friends to look for Prayer Requests at my notes please. *

oubaas 17.01.11 - 06:22pm
Phew almost finished with my garden inbetween the rains. The front yard is tidy now and I removed some banana trees due to overcrowding and 3 wheelbarrow loads of weed and grass. Still got to do the back yard though. Will post a photo soon. *

oubaas 17.01.11 - 06:26pm
Today we received a big donation from the Wonderpark Shopping Centre of Akasia north of Pretoria. The had a donation initiative over the festive season and the received more than 10 000 cans of tinned food to distribute to charity organisations. 1 000 of those cans were delivered to us. *

oubaas 18.01.11 - 02:16pm
Me and Bennie our chef are planning an event to make people aware of the needs of the missions. We will try and get some artists to perform at the resort and a potjie competition is one of the activities we would like to include in our programme. Any ideas would be welcomed. *

oubaas 24.01.11 - 07:04pm
There you have it. A new sound system was installed today. Now we can sing along singing.GIF Praise the Lord. *

oubaas 1.02.11 - 03:46pm
Ben might leave us soon to stay on a farm near Naboomspruit. I will still consider the music festival. *

oubaas 1.02.11 - 03:49pm
Lyn has moved to Irene near Centurion where she will run a project which can generate her an income. In the meantime Hester Nel moved in here. She is and old regular face here. She also forms part of our Tuesday evening activities here. *

oubaas 1.02.11 - 03:50pm
I need the following for myself:
coffee
power milk
sugar/brown sugar
paraffin for my lamp
bio fuel gel for my stove to boil water on for coffee
vodacom airtime
deodorant
insecticide
Anybody willing to sponsor me? Please inbox me.
Thank you. *

oubaas 4.02.11 - 11:40am
A special word of appreciation to Magriet and Lyn who brought me some lovely clothes on Wednesday. You really got good taste. May God bless you. *

monarch5 5.02.11 - 12:02am
Oubaas all i can do is pray for you and me. God Bless you bro. We bundle up. Amen!kiss.GIFafter months i finally got a real meal, fish sandwich and lettuce fries and a chocolate shake. My oh my i feel so much better. Been eating alot of peanut b*tter sandwiches and bananas. I pray for you my friend, we are not getting any younger. Lol. But God does provide our needs. Amen! *

oubaas 5.02.11 - 03:12am
Amen. Thank you sis. Praise the Lord. I am so thankful for what I have. *

oubaas 6.02.11 - 03:54am
Lyn is finally settled at her new place now and Freddie moved to Witbank yesterday. We will surely miss him. Louise and Hester joined our prayer and worship group now. *

oubaas 11.02.11 - 07:30pm
The Pharox Solar Kit.

We have been donated some of these chargers. I got a few questions about this item.

1) How long does it take to fully charge the battery of this device? Even if it was on charge for 13 hours it wont charge my phone fully.

2) How long would it take this device to charge my phone? (Nokia e65). I had mine on charge for 5 hours and it was not fully charged yet.

3) How safe is it to use as a charger for your phone?

Anybody that can tell me more? *

oubaas 14.02.11 - 04:57am
And so my good friend Bennie our regular chef left us early today. We will surely miss him. May God bless him in whatever he do. *

oubaas 23.02.11 - 04:12am
I am urgently in need of a Juta W-330 12v DC to 230v AC converter. Anybody perhaps doesnt have one they doesn't use anymore? *

oubaas 18.04.11 - 04:35am
Today is Lyn's birthday. Wish she were here sad2.GIF and yesterday were Arnold's birthday. *

oubaas 28.04.11 - 06:41pm
We have been blessed with a new cook namely Marina. She is also part of our bible study group. She really cooks well. I am afraid I am going to add some extra pounds this winter lol4.GIF *

oubaas 28.04.11 - 06:47pm
Yesterday (27 April) was Freedom day here in South Africa. The mayor of Pretoria / Tshwane invited all people of 50 and above at the mission to be his and mr. Jacob Zuma's guests. We had to be ready by 8am. The councellor phoned early to make sure we are ready. She phoned twice afterwards assuring us that the bus is on the way to pick us up. The bus never pitched up! Now I missed the airshow sad2.GIF *

monarch5 4.05.11 - 04:57am
Im sorry oubaas *

oubaas 4.05.11 - 09:26pm
No problem my friend. How are you? *

monarch5 6.05.11 - 01:43am
I made a big mistake today, but i learned from it this time. Im so darned hard headed sometimesheadbang.GIFwhy is it so hard to say no? I am very wore out. I really need to learn to be more gentle with myself, and let God work in my life. He knows best. Ppl only confuse *

oubaas 6.05.11 - 03:58pm
That is the way I am too. I can hardly say no smile.GIF *

oubaas 3.06.11 - 08:21pm
Wow it is really cold in this wendy. The temperature running below 0 in the early morning and the frost is lying white on the grass. The day temperatures not too bad though. Only problem we have is hot water to shower in. The solar geyeser cant cope sad2.GIF *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* OUBAAS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OUBAAS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search