Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

OUBAAS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OUBAAS > Topics

Subject: Does God exist?
Replies: 61 Views: 2246
6-<< 2-<

oubaas 11.05.10 - 05:36pm
We can be forgiven, fully accepted by God and genuinely loved by God. He says, I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. This is God, in action. *

oubaas 11.05.10 - 05:37pm
Does God exist? If you want to know, investigate Jesus Christ. We're told that God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. *

oubaas 11.05.10 - 05:37pm
God does not force us to believe in him, though he could. Instead, he has provided sufficient proof of his existence for us to willingly respond to him. The earth's perfect distance from the sun, the unique chemical properties of water, the human brain, DNA, the number of people who attest to knowing God, the gnawing in our hearts and minds to determine if God is there, the willingness for God to be known through Jesus Christ. *

oubaas 11.05.10 - 05:38pm
If you need to know more about Jesus and reasons to believe in him, please see: http://www.everystudent.com/features/faith.html *

oubaas 11.05.10 - 05:43pm
If you want to begin a relationship with God now, you can.

This is your decision, no coercion here. But if you want to be forgiven by God and come into a relationship with him, you can do so right now by asking him to forgive you and come into your life. Jesus said, Behold, I stand at the door [of your heart] and knock. He who hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him [or her]. *

If you want to do this, but aren't sure how to put it into words, this may help: Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins. You know my life and that I need to be forgiven. I ask you to forgive me right now and come into my life. I want to know you in a real way. Come into my life now. Thank you that you wanted a relationship with me. Amen. *

God views your relationship with him as permanent. Referring to all those who believe in him, Jesus Christ said of us, I know them, and they follow me; and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall sna*ch them out of my hand. *

oubaas 11.05.10 - 05:44pm
So, does God exist? Looking at all these facts, one can conclude that a loving God does exist and can be known in an intimate, personal way. *

oubaas 11.05.10 - 05:44pm
About the Author: As a former atheist, Marilyn Adamson found it difficult to refute the continuously answered prayers and quality of life of a close friend. In challenging the beliefs of her friend, Marilyn was amazed to learn the wealth of objective evidence pointing to the existence of God. After about a year of persistent questioning, she responded to God's offer to come into her life and has found faith in Him to be constantly substantiated and greatly rewarding. *

oubaas 11.05.10 - 05:45pm
Bron: http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html *

oubaas 11.05.10 - 05:45pm
Terug na facebook / Back to facebook: http://m.facebook.com/groups/57350209896?refid=0&m_sess=1hGzi8-oQDws_Fa *

6-<< 2-<

* OUBAAS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OUBAAS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search